WordPress Website Hosting & Security Care Plan
Sundance Digital Marketing offers an option to host your WordPress websites. Our hosting platform is built and optimized specifically to serve and host WordPress websites. We have the best security and scrutinize plugins down to the code level to ensure your site doesn’t have any invisible vulnerabilities.
All sites are vulnerable to hackers, whether they are large or small. Sometimes it’s obvious that your site has been hacked; text on the site is different, features don’t work and/or the site crashes. Other times a hacker can use your site as a resource to spam others. If this happens your domain IP address can be blacklisted which can result in your site dropping in search results or warnings being placed on your website description.
We monitor, report and implement all ongoing security updates, patches, and version updates for your content management system, including the following services:
- Host WordPress websites on a dedicated server running enterprise grade network security
- Monitor and install any new security measures, precautions and patches as they come out*
- Staging & Development sites to verify changes and updates before they go live
- Restore site from backup if needed
- Uptime Monitoring & Performance Scans
- SSL Certificate included
- Global Content Delivery Network (CDN) included
- Global data centers and data center redundancy on Google and Amazon Web Servers
- Repair and restore your site if it gets hacked
Since we understand the financial struggles of small businesses and nonprofits, we don’t require annual contracts. Our agreements are for monthly services, and can be terminated when needed, without being charged a fee.
NOTE: Your CMS website is similar to your PC as it will need version upgrades (like Windows updates) and security patches when they come out (like a virus program update on your PC). It is recommended that you take these precautions to keep your site secure and help make it harder for hackers to get into your website and cause issues. It is important to state nothing is foolproof; you just make it more difficult to break in.
*This only covers updates with WordPress core, Themes or Plugins installed on the website.
For additional information on our WordPress Website Hosting and Security Care Plan, please fill out and submit the below form.