WordPress Website Hosting & Security Care Plan
Sundance Digital Marketing offers an option to host your WordPress websites. Our hosting platform is built and optimized specifically to serve and host WordPress websites. We have the best security and scrutinize plugins down to the code level to ensure your site doesn’t have any invisible vulnerabilities.
All sites are vulnerable to hackers, whether they are large or small. Sometimes it’s obvious that your site has been hacked; text on the site is different, features don’t work and/or the site crashes. Other times a hacker can use your site as a resource to spam others. If this happens, your domain IP address can be blacklisted which can result in your site dropping in search results or warnings showing before your website does. This can ruin your company’s online reputation.
We take the pressure and stress off of you so you don’t have to worry about your website. The following services are included on a monthly basis:
- Host WordPress websites on a dedicated server running enterprise grade network security
- Global data centers and data center redundancy on Google and Amazon Web Servers
- Global Content Delivery Network (CDN) included
- Primary domain name pointed to your website
- Any additional domain names you have can be forwarded to the website NEW SERVICE
- SSL certificate
- SSL Certificates on additional domain names and will be forwarded to the main domain NEW SERVICE
- Monitor and install security updates to WordPress Core, Themes and Plugins*
- Staging & Development sites to verify changes and updates before they go live NEW SERVICE
- Uptime Monitoring
- Performance Scans
- Install and monitor a security plugin
- Up to 30 days of daily backups
- Restore site from backup if needed
- Repair and restore your site if it is hacked
- Ocean WP Premium Theme and Elementor Pro Page Builder (if needed and desired) NEW SERVICE
- Premium plugins to help your site run better
- Up to 1 hour of updates to the site per month**
- Monthly Website Care Plan Reports (if requested) NEW SERVICE
Since we understand the financial struggles of small businesses and nonprofits, we don’t require annual contracts. Our agreements are for monthly services, and can be terminated when needed, without being charged a termination fee.
NOTE: Your CMS website is similar to your PC as it will need version upgrades (like Windows updates) and security patches when they come out (like a virus program update on your PC). It is recommended that you take these precautions to keep your site secure and help make it harder for hackers to get into your website and cause issues. It is important to state nothing is foolproof; you just make it more difficult to break in.
*This only covers updates with WordPress core, Themes or Plugins that have not been custom coded and were installed by us on the website.
**Website maintenance is considered updating content and features already on the site. It does not include creating new pages, redesigning page layouts, or adding additional features, i.e., installing new plugins.
For additional information on our WordPress Website Hosting and Security Care Plan, please fill out and submit the below form.