Sundance Digital Marketing offers a WordPress Website Maintenance Care Plan to help you with the occasional maintenance that every website needs. This can be as minor as updating your phone number, or major as designing a landing page and creating content that’s optimized to reach a particular target audience.
Our WordPress Website Maintenance Care Plan is designed to provide you with minor to average website updates. Website maintenance is considered updating content and features already on the site. It does not include redesigning page layouts, adding additional features, i.e., installing new plugins, or creating content for a blog post.
WordPress Website Maintenance Care Plan
The WordPress Website Care Plan can include some, or all, of the following:
- Adding, changing or removing text and images to your existing pages
- Adding text and content to blog posts
- Resizing of images
- Adding, changing or removing of links
- Fixing broken links and error pages
- Adding, updating or removing menus
- Generating or updating a sitemap
- Updating existing meta keywords, titles or descriptions as part of an SEM plan
- Providing SEO recommendations
Since we understand the financial struggles of small businesses and nonprofits, we don’t require annual contracts. Our agreements are for monthly services, and can be terminated when needed, without being charged a fee.
For additional information on our WordPress Website Maintenance Care Plan, or for pricing on major website updates, please contact us today!